- How to place a bet? It is that simple - just fill up your balance, choose bet amount and place your bet either up or down.
- How to deposit to Betinance platform? If your balance has insufficient funds in order to place a bet, you will be referred to a pop-up window where you will be able to choose the way you want to deposit your funds. Afterwards, strictly follow the payment nstructions in this window.
- I have made a deposit, but I am still unable to play. How come? Your transaction may not have enough blockchain confirmations (usually 2 are needed), so your balance has not yet been topped up.
- Is it possible to place bets both up and down simultaneously? Yes, it is possible. Please remember that 6% fee is charged.
- What happens when the initial bitcoin price equals to the final bitcoin price? Round is cancelled and all placed bets are refunded including all fees.
- May I cancel my bet during the active round? No, any bet cannot be canceled. Thus, you can be sure that none of the players" placed bets disappears.
- Do I have to provide my genuine name during the regisration? Any details that you fill via platform should be real. Though, you have right to use our services anonymously withou entering any account details.
- Can I choose vulgar login names? It is strictly probihited to use vulgar login names!
- Can I share all my bet details with 3rd parties? Yes, you can.
- Is it possible to have more than a one account? Multiple accounts that are created within the affiliate program, will be blocked. Each user should have only one account.
- My account is blocked, what am I supposed to do? Please contact our support via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How long it takes for my requested withdrawal to be procesed? Please allow us up to 48 hours to process your withdrawal request. We always try to process the as soon as possible though.
- What is bitcoin? Bitcoin is a decentralized virtual currency. It works without a central authority like a bank and is based on mathematical regulations. Bitcoin is anonymous.
- How is the bitcoin price determined? The bitcoin price is determined by the market in which it trades, ther is noone that has its price under control. The bitcoin price is parsed from en Exchange - Betinance platfrom parses the bitcoin price from the Binance Exchange, specifically BTC/USDT currency pair.
- Why bet on bitcoin? Is it fair? It is possible to predict the bitcoin price to some extent - based on data from market analysis, fundamental analysis. It is also possible to analyse the behaviour of all users on the platfrom. Betinance gives its users possibility of fair betting because there are same conditions for everyone. Therefore you can find your profitable betting system.
- What is the difference between Betinance, tradding, fixed-odds betting and options? Betinance is not connected to any market, it parses nothing but data from Binance.com. See yourself here: https://www.binance.com/en/trade/BTC_USDT. Options are a form of currency pair betting in the short run where users play against the platform operator. However, the currency rate set by operator makes it easy for the players to loose their funds in a long run. Unlike betting odds and options, Betinance does not create any odds, they are made by players themselves based on the amount of bets. Like the stock market, the profit of the Betinance is dependen on a volume. Thus, we are not interested in users" losses. This guarantees you that you are the only one who decides!
- Is Betinance Gambling? Betinance cannot be considered as gambling in case you follow Betinance - top 10 strategies. Not following these strategy rules is considered as a gambling even while trading with cryptocurrency on Exchanges or while buying stocks.
- What is the history and future of Betinance? Betinance has been in existence since 2018. Thanks to its rapidly growing popularity, we aimsto expand to the global market in 2019. We also plan to add new concepts to our services that will be announced in our news section. We plan to achieve full decentralization in 2020.